This is the beginning. The very beginning. Of my blogging career that is. I guess maybe I should tell you a little bit about myself. Well, I'm a Criminal Justice major. What am I going to do with that? Good question. I like law, so my current idea is to be a lawyer, but I tend to change my mind at least once a week. Oops.
I work at American Eagle, which as it turns out, I kinda sorta like a whole lot.
I just bought some soups cute new boots for winter, and a sweater dress, and a new top. I like clothing.
I also love Jesus. He is my Savior, my source of comfort and joy, the love of my life, He's my everything.
I play guitar.
I am addicted to coffee in the worst way.
I break cars. A lot. I'm 7 in at this point.
I'm an unashamed Twilight fan. And by that I mean, I'm a little ashamed, I have a Jacob shirt, but I'll never wear it.
I like to run, but I never make time to do it. Therefore, I kind of suck at it.
I broke my ankle in May. That's a good story, I'll put it on here sometime.
Well, I guess that's all you need to know for now. Thanks for reading my awkward first blog :)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment