Today has been an incredibly mixed feelings day. Here's the bright side, and the not so bright side.
Bright Side
* My hair looked excellent this morning
* New boots
* The little pictures I drew on my test to explain what I was saying
* 3 hour nap
* Watching Harry Potter
* Dinner with Allison tonight
Not so Bright Side
* Ice all around causing the perpetual oh no I'm going to break my ankle again thought
* Falling asleep in Christian Theology
* Incredibly hard test that requiered drawn pictures to explain what I was saying :(
I mean honestly, know one understood some of the concepts on that test. The Financial Reform act of 2010 versus the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. What? The website he gave us for the information didn't even explain either of those acts. And, I kind of know what a hedge fund and a derivative are, but ughhhhh.
Anyways. That's all!
Love,
S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment