BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hate

I've always heard that you should forgive because when you don't you're only hurting yourself. I've heard that not forgiving doesn't affect the person you're not forgiving. I've heard that you shouldn't hate because you're only hurting yourself when you do that too. You expend all this energy hating someone and they never know or don't care.
I don't believe that anymore. It's not true when you're the one hated and not forgiven and you miss that other person more than you'd ever care to admit. It more feels like you've been ripped in half and are missing this huge part of who you are but you know you'll never get that part back. It feels like nobody will ever be able to fill that hole again and even if they do, it's not the same. It feels like you're walking around just half of a person.
And more than a year later, I still feel the emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment