When did we become so complacent in politics? When did it become ok for someone to breach our security and leak our classified information?
In class today I learned about the Wikileaks that took place. Basically what happened is a man from Australia was able to hack into our security, take our classified information and then put it all over the Internet. Our response? Well we finally admitted it was an attack...that's about it.
Is anyone bothered by this?
Someone was able to breach our security and take classified files! Yet, we're just sitting back, doing practically nothing. This whole thing is an excellent testimony to what the Obama administration is doing. And really, America in general.
I think we as Americans have grown complacent. We sit back in our comfortable lives and let our leaders do the work, and for the most part, we don't even vote. Then, we get mad when things don't go our way. I'm sick of people not caring what's happening in our country today. I'm sick of uneducated voters. As Americans I believe it's our responsibility to be educated and to be involved in politics. Men and women everyday lay down their lives so we can vote, so we can have a free country and do we care? No.
Republican, democrat, I don't care. Just do something! We need to stop sitting around and watching our country go down in flames. Get involved, write congress, get EDUCATED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment